Thursday, April 12, 2012

VITAMILK

VITAMILK,  it's been a while since this product is circulating the grocery stores, it has three (3) flavors, VITAMILK (soymilk), VITAMILK ENERGY and CHOCO SHAKE.  I was in Antipolo with my sister "Peron" when she introduced me with this product last quarter of 2011, she said "Sis, you should try this one, it's healthy and absolutely yummy!"... So I consumed one bottle, honestly? I liked it, it has a rich flavor.  And from its source, SOYBEANS, definitely it is high in protein beneficial for both old and young ones.

So, when I started working on a night shift, and still adjusting to that kind of life, instead of eating a full meal or what they call "lunch" (about 3-4am, depends on your one hour break), I found myself drinking 1 bottle of VITAMILK ENERGY plus a muffin or any kind of bread or a 3 pcs. fried soimai, and it made me full and alive again for the next 3-4 hours of taking calls.

There are 3 kinds of VITAMILK, and what I love the most is the VITAMILK CHOCO SHAKE, it's for the choco-loco lovers out there! When I went back to Aurora, I saw this product and I immediately bought 3 bottles of VITAMILK PHP 23.00 when not refrigerated and PHP 25.00 when chilled, hmmm, not bad for its health benefits and yummy taste, my daughter Chloe enjoyed and finished hers in no time, but my little Lexie only consumed half of her share.  So, I bought another 5 bottles and this time, it's VITAMILK Choco Shake flavor.  Believe it or not she finished all of it (5 bottles) in just 1 day! and my little girl is a little bit thin compared to her big sister Chloe, so I am working to make her gain some weight and be healthy. She really enjoys and love the flavor of choco shake. For the health conscious out there? Take note: it has LOW SUGAR and CHOLESTEROL-FREE. Definitely, this product will be on my weekly grocery lists. Enjoy and let's have a bottoms up! :D yum, yum!


                                


3 comments:

  1. I also love this product. Tried all 3 and yes, choco shake is the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i totally agree with you Lizzie, :) me and my kids love the choco shake flavor. thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  2. I'm really confused :/
    Will this really help me lose weigh or it I'll just let me gain more weight ? :(

    ReplyDelete