Sunday, February 3, 2013

MY WORK FROM HOME SITES



As a continuation on my previous post to earn an extra income by just participating on an online PAID TO POST FORUMS like MYLOT.COM. , I will try my best here to share some information and help you to find a legitimate online jobs.

To start with, I will ask you the same question like on my previous post... Are you one of those looking for a legitimate work from home jobs? Many are really desperate on finding and applying for an office work, some employer will ask you diplomas, previous work experiences, other documents and so on. There's a big difference working at the office and working from home. And many are also trying to find one online, but frankly, there are so, so many online jobs that are scams!!! You should be very careful specially when putting your information. Remember, a legitimate work from home will never ask for a single penny just to register. And think about it if it promises lots and lots of income $$$ in return, they were just being too good to be TRUE!!!

Here are some of the ADVANTAGES & DISADVANTAGES working from Home

Advantages 
  • NO Traffic
  • NO Dress Codes (wear pajamas if you like)
  • NO Travelling Expenses (LRT, jeepney, tricycles, bus etc.)
  • NO Meal expenses (Starbucks, Jollibee, McDo, KFC, Pizza Hut etc.)
  • NO co-employee to see everyday who loves to criticize you & your work (specially rude and bossy one)
  • Can work anytime of the day (depending on your agreed work time)
  • Can have snacks/meal anytime while typing or working
  • Be a mom on daytime and work as professional during night time (you can attend on household chores in the morning and fix the kids, when they're at school do your thing, and have some sleep, when they arrive in the afternoon, you can still prepare your meal and assist them on other stuff, & when they go to bed, usually 8-9pm, you can start your thing)
Disadvantages
  • NO Health Insurances (you have to pay for your own)
  • NO other benefits like (SSS, GSIS, PAGIBIG, again pay on your own)
  • NO Assurance when it will End (some online jobs only last for a week, a couple of months, some last for years if you have a good relationship)
  • NO 13th month pay/Bonuses (but some consider this one)
  • & PRAY not to have a POWER OUTAGE and SLOW or WORST Internet Connection Interruptions (this often happens in Rural Areas like mine)
.......and so on


If I missed something on the advantages or disadvantages please feel free to comment :)

Even when the time I was working as a bank employee I am already looking for an online job, I also tried paid surveys but it took me years to gain points, and frankly as of now haven't even qualified for making withdrawal. (sigh!) Paid surveys that I use to be part of are SurveyHead and Global Test Market, surveyhead will give you $5.00 just for signing up and less than $2.00 for completing your profile. I registered last January 31, 2012 and I only got 1 qualified survey amounting to $0.75, whew! As of now, I got a total of $7.25 and redemption threshold is $25.00, so I think it will took me months or years maybe to redeem that reward. But you can still try one of these, It maybe different for you, because I'm kinda lazy taking up surveys. :)

I even tried BIREJJI.COM this is where you will try to make friends and start chatting, there's a pot in every village that you are going to enter in, the more chat messages you make, it will be added to your fund, the minimum cash out is $1.00, so every time I am not that busy, I chat and make some friends and share other links, so when I reached the amount of $2.00 I am very excited and made a cash out thru PayPal, and the worst thing happened, it only transferred $0.02 CENTS on my account!!!!! I really didn't know what happened. I don't know if I got confused for the minimum cash out of $1 or 0.01 cents when I signed up :( But you can still try this one, and see for yourself especially if you love chatting, anyways you can get a lot of stuff here and share/learn with people how to earn extra income.

Next one is MEGATYPERS.COM, it says easy job and easy money. If you are not doing anything and likes to type and type, you can try this site. With a minimum cash out of $3.00 (20% of service charge will be deducted on your fund upon withdrawal)...  Just make sure that you take a lot of patience here with a strong internet connection, you'll be paid here $1.05 (depending on your work time zone) per 1,000 images, YES 1,000 images.  So if you have those patience and willing to try it out click it HERE and put the CODE: 33O3 (letter O) because you cannot register without a code.  


NOW, we go to the REAL THING,  the sites that I've mentioned above were just for part-time, or an addition to your earnings, here, just be on the right time and have the right proposal and you'll get a part time to full time job at the convenience of your own home.  


1.)  ONLINEJOBSPH  - this is a site where you have to send your offer and email them, when a client responds be sure to reply immediately because there are hundreds of online job seekers like you sending them a proposal, they usually pay thru PAYPAL or Western Union. And don't be afraid because I already tried this one, and they really pays. 


2.)  MYOUTDESK       - before applying here, make sure that you have at least 2 MBPS internet speed, because they will surely check for that, and also a back-up in case there's a power outage in your area, I've tried applying here and I passed the interviews, however, I failed with regards of the internet speed and luckily, during a conversation with them, there's a black-out in our area! (I am staying in the province and don't ask why, lol).  So, in case you passed all the stages here, one of their representatives will schedule a check on your place, just to be sure that you have a quiet, peaceful "WORK ROOM". and then you are good to go! by the way, I think the pay minimum of $400-500 starting salary, it still depends on your designation, full time. :)

3.)  ODESK   - there are hundreds to thousands of online job seekers using this, it's a little hard to win a client, because some were offering too low, and you can be paid either HOURLY or FIX PRICE. But never worry because once you build an excellent profile here, you'll get more invites. and lastly...


4.)  ELANCE    -  frankly, this is my favorite site of 'em all. :) at first it was also hard for me to win a client but when I had my first one, more offer and job came, one of these continued for months until I've decided to stopped it because I have plans to go abroad and I cannot continue working as much as I would like to for part time. Just like Odesk, there's an HOURLY or FIX Price job for this, make sure that when you are on an hourly basis, don't do anything (FB, Twitter, Etc) that is not related to your job because there is a screenshot every now and then, and honesty will still the best policy right? You need to build a good relationship with your client so that in their next project, you are still considered and for them to give a GOOD FEEDBACK on your project.


REMEMBER:   Build a good profile, upload a decent picture (not poses like from your Facebook account), upload your own video (optional) stating your experiences and what kind of jobs you can do. Have a cover letter prepared. And read carefully the job description before you make an offer.  Have a good workplace that you will be comfortable for you and your client too.

This is only my own experiences and point of views, you could have a great one or yours maybe different from mine.  I am just sharing this for people who are still searching for legitimate WORK FROM HOME JOBS. Thank you.
















No comments:

Post a Comment