Saturday, August 24, 2013

I Miss my Blog

It's been almost a year since I last posted here in my blog, been busy working online, arranging documents to go here to Dubai, UAE as a tourist Visa, and then looked for a job, went to Kish Island, Iran, stayed there for 10 days waiting for my employment visa and then adjusting to my work place, new environment, new life, different nationalities and culture.  Now, I can say i can write here again, not regularly, but at least i will find some time to do so.  

How I wish i will always have fresh ideas/topics to write. Hmmm, i think i will start with my experiences here in Middle East. & How I see some Filipinos go here and look for a job. All their sacrifices and hardship, just not to go back to our country unemployed.

So for now, I welcome back myself.  Happy blogging again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment