Saturday, October 5, 2013

HOW MUCH DO I LOVE THEE?



how much do I love Thee?
I am a sinner my Lord,
I've made mistakes
so many times that I betrayed you
Only to remember you when i am in need
but still you have never forsaken me
There are times I even put you on blame
for all the hardship and for all the pain
But never realized how lucky I am
with all the blessings that i have in my hand
I guess i am too selfish
i guess i am too naive
without seeing all the blessings
that my life is wonderful
that my life is great.

How much do I love Thee?
I am nothing but a dust
but you still love me for who I am
with all my pure love and faith
I might not be perfect and strong
I am weak, lame, & vulnerable
but You will always be my strength and Savior
words are not enough how sorry and grateful I am
for my God never leaves me
for my God never forgets
I cast everything unto you my Lord

May your will be Done.






No comments:

Post a Comment