Friday, August 10, 2012

Do You Believe in Ghost?

Do you believe in GHOSTS, SPIRITS or other creatures of the night?

Some does, some don't and some are neutral about this topic.  But as for my personal experience, I can only feel them and have goosebumps in some place that I know there is, when I was young, there are times that I can see silhouettes, just a blink of an eye and it's gone.  When my grandmother (mother's side) died after several days of her burial I actually smells the way she smells and I am riding on a motorcycle.  So, I really don't consider myself seeing them.  But my siblings and cousins does, we are 8 siblings and 3 of them can actually see them, face to face.  Yes, face to face, creepy isn't it?  I am glad that I do not own that capacity to see those things as they have.

Sometimes, it will actually appear in front of them, besides them, they can feel them lying on bed with them.  They can not only experience this on our ancestral house but anywhere they go they can feel if there is a spirit within that location.  One time my sister stays in a hotel room, and she was left alone by her friends, as she falls  asleep, she was awakened by a sudden movement, she felt that her blanket is moving.  When my other grandmother (father's side) died, another sister of mine saw a bright white figure besides my aunt (the one who takes good care of her for years).  It started when all of them were still young, and since then it's been a regular phenomenon until they all get use to it.  

I know it is hard to believe but this is actually an experience me and my siblings had.  Do you have any freaky stories to share? 


2 comments:

  1. ooh, creepy!!!Do you think it has something to do with the place? I live in Baguio City and their are certified haunted places here. Might write about them on ghost month hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think the place/location is a great factor here aside from the 3 of them have what they called a third eye, some can't hardly believe this until they can see it with their own eyes. It just happened that it runs from our family.(Thank God I didn't have it :))

      Delete