Friday, February 10, 2012

A Simple,trying hard Blogger :)

     I really have little knowledge about blogs, bloggers, etc. and I knew that it's been years since people get crazy over having their own blogs, and I'm really curious about this.  And frankly, I was really hesitant to even signup here on blogger.com, i don't even know what to blog. :) But, hey! There's no harm on trying. I remember when I was young, I really love to write poems, scripts, stories based on my over dramatic life (mostly in Tagalog, I'm really not that good in English) hehehe :) So, I think this is my time to shine..? Nahhh!! Just time to share my thoughts, my experiences, interests, my simple, complicated life :) and anything that gets my attention and camera.
    
    To start with, I am already a mother of three lovely kids, married and turning 31yo this March. From being a full time employee for ten consecutive years, now I am a full-time mother to my growing children. So, more time for my online diary :D 

     This serves now as my personal journal, and I will do my best shot to make it a lil' bit interesting to whoever (if ever there is :D) read this. 

     Happy reading guys!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment