Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I'm In-Love... with my iPhone5s


I am not that techie type of person, But honestly I love gadgets. Before, I am always updated with all the latest mobiles coming out from the market (updated in a sense that I am doing research about their features, their looks and so on) colleagues will usually ask me how or what's better before they decide to buy their own, and somehow I used to have my "expensive one".  Until that became less priority, when you started your family and the budget is so tight. :b 

When I was still staying and working in the Philippines, I am contented with my old model of "Blackberry", the important thing for me there are, at least you can send SMS, phone calls, and some IM.  Frankly, I still have that "fondness" when I see new devices in TV commercials and malls, but (sigh) I just ignored that. :) 

When I arrived here in U.A.E., the only gadget that I have with me are my blackberry and an Apple iPod touch.  For a year that I am using that, even most of the time, i need to reboot my BB and iPod touch needs a WIFI for me to be able to use it, but still, its OK.  Until 1 day, I dropped my iPod and broke the screen, :( Lucky me, that's my only source of Music while travelling :)

Then my boss noticed it, fortunately that time he is going to change his mobile, so he lend me his old iPhone4.  Really, lucky me again. hehehe... So I started to configure it, transfer some data and so on.  Using Whatsapp here is WOW! Setting Up my MS Outlook is so much easy, Outlook Email and Whatsapp are two most important thing for me for my job and communication.

Then the iPhone5s came up and released to the market.  I was thinking what to buy that time, iPhone or Samsung S4 I almost decided to go for Samsung. Some of my colleagues are using Samsung, I must say it's a good gadget with big screens and all, although I am already attached and used to iPhone and for me it is more user-friendly, so I choose this one. Transferring data from your previous phone is so much easy, I always do backup on my iTunes and iClouds, so in case you caught into some software problem you always have your backup data with you, less worry. This costs me AED 2,500.00, whew! But, I never regret that, the applications are amazing, the way you touch it is superb, the screen, the features, the camera, the use of social media, such as facebook, twitter, yahoo messenger, bbm, skype, Instagram and finally, blogger.   Yep, you can now do your blog from your smartphone, anytime, anywhere.  Post, edit, share as easy as 1,2,3.  More convenient for me or for all bloggers out there.  You don't need to grab your laptop whenever a fresh ideas comes your mind.




So, for me this is why I falls-in-love with this mobile, i never knew how much i missed until finally got my own and using it.  It's not because it's the latest or expensive one (but for sure we always consider what we can get in every penny we spend) for me it's worth it.  It makes my life more easy, regarding my work, my blog and other social media use.  ♥♥♥ Happy blogging :D 



No comments:

Post a Comment